August 17, 2007

Fun with Rhinestones

So I've posted plenty of wedding stuff already, but I wanted to show some of the more "crafty" wedding projects I've done. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of everything (I am terrible at remembering my camera), so I'll have to stick to things that I do have pictures of.

Since it is the most recent, here is some stuff from Liana's wedding. Hers was heavy on the "bling" - so lots of rhinestones! It's not the greatest photo, but this an acrylic "M" I decked out with rhinestones. Here is her unity candle - just dollar store candles that I jazzed up with ribbon and rhinestones.
All of us bridesmaids bought matching silver flip flops which I decked out with rhinestones too. Sadly, I have no picture of those (OK, so I COULD get my pair out of closet and take a picture...), so instead, here are the program fans!
I also made a rocking "cake" card box (a box made to look like a cake with a slit in the top for people to put the cards into), but alas, no pictures of that either.

No comments: